Due to ongoing concerns about COVID-19, the Allison Public Library will be CLOSING on Wednesday, March 18th until further notice.
- - Curbside pickup will start on Thursday, March 19, and will be available during the closure . . . patrons may contact the library by calling: 319-267-2562. We will prepare your materials and deliver them to your car window.
- - Loan periods will be extended. Do not be concerned about the due dates.
- - The library's drop box will remain open.
- - Library items checked out will NOT incur late fees.
- - ALL library programs are cancelled or postponed until further notice.
As a reminder, you can access digital library services, such as eBooks, eAudios, and digital magazines with your library card at no cost. Visit: http://bridges.lib.overdrive.com or download the Overdrive or Libby app. If you need assistance, please contact the library.
We appreciate your understanding during this time. This was not an easy decision, knowing that our patrons will have a temporary loss of access to library materials, programming, and other library services. The health and safety of library users, staff, and community are our priority. We will welcome you back as soon as possible.